Waist Coats measurement guide
REFER TO THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION AND MEASURE YOURSELF TO ORDER A PERFECTLY FITTING
1. Neck - Wrap the tape around your neck and bring it just beneath the adam’s apple. Ensure a comfortable fit by allowing 1 finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
2. Shoulder Width - Identify the point where the shoulder seam and the sleeve seam meet on one shoulder. Measure across the back along the contour of your shoulders to the same intersecting point on your other shoulder. The measurement should arc from across one shoulder, towards the neckline and then back down to the other shoulder.
3. Chest - Raise both arms and wrap the measuring tape around your chest at it’s widest part, usually right under the armpits and over the nipples. While taking this measurement place 2 fingers between the tape and your chest. Don’t over tight during measurement. Make sure the tape is parallel to the ground even from the back and isn’t falling downwards or rising upwards.
4. Stomach - Measure around the biggest part of your stomach, usually at navel level. Include two fingers between the tape and your stomach. Avoid holding the tape too tight. Make sure the tape is parallel to the ground even from the back and isn’t falling downwards or rising upwards.
5. Across Back - Measure from the edge of one arm, just under the armpits, across the back till the edge of the other arm.
6. Waist Coat Length - Measure from the shoulder seam of your shirt, just next to your collar, down to the bottom of your belt. You should be wearing the trouser you normally wear on your waist.
7. Hip - Remove everything from your pants pockets. Wrap the tape around your hips at their widest point, several inches below the waistline of your pants.